Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's going to get worse before it gets better


If only Blogger had Smell-O-Vision, you would be in for one wild ride.

However, they do not, and I get to experience the joys of septic failure myself. I won't go into great detail at the moment, but let's just say our toilet is out in the backyard right now, and I spent a lot of quality time with the wet vac last night. Oh, and I'm home waiting for the plumber/septic guy to show up. Yeah, Smell-O-Vision would have been too much.

I'm trying to remind myself that this could have been much, much worse. Unfortunately the stench that is emanating from the downstairs is blocking out the optimistic receptors in my brain, and I am left to curse whoever installed our septic system and our piece of crap (ha ha!) pump. Oh, the tales I will be able to tell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home