Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Beat Goes On...the Wall



I thought I would share with you my recent decorating inspiration.
I love albums. Something about the sound of a record appeals to me. However, I do not have a record player. Next best thing to listening to albums? Looking at them.
Please note that the CD shelf is perfectly level. This was no easy task.



I wasn't excited about the proximity of the smoke detector (that's what the white thing is...it's not one of those children's records that you have to play on a special record player).

Brooke was at first a bit apprehensive about my placement of the albums, as they are not perfectly symmetrical. I like the lack of symmetry, and think she's okay with it now. I believe what completed the entire piece was the 45 of the Bee Gee's "Jive Talkin." Now we're talkin'.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice Sarah....what room did you do this in?

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Sophia said...

very nice but I don't think I can show this to Mikey

she has a turntable and over 1000 records...and she listens to them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home