Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007: How you doin'?

Now is the time to look back, bleary-eyed, at the past year. Here is my year in review:

Stuff that Didn't Suck:
1.After years of procrastination, finally came out to the rest of my family in Texas. I kind of assumed they knew I was a big 'mo, but taking the final step eluded me for quite some time.
2.Brooke's mom's cancer was declared gone.
3.Got Married (in Canada, eh?).
4.Jumped out of a plane. On purpose!
5. Coworker going through divorce, moved in with us for a month. Brought 4 cute weiner dogs (though for her, I think this would be filed under "Did Suck"). Got to know her better.


Stuff that Pretty Well Sucked

1. Had nose surgery. Wasn't the magical solution I'd hoped.
2. Brooke's mom's cancer wasn't really gone.
3. Marriage only recognized in Canada. Desire to move to Canada: zero.
4. Favoritest coworker left. Who will listen to me bitch now?

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

I love to read your blog, I always get a much needed chuckle. Have a great new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home