Friday, June 15, 2007

That Cow is Really Mad

I will drink hot coffee if it is one thousand degrees Calvin outside. The air conditioning in my truck is broken, which makes driving to work while drinking coffee really special on those nice hot days. However, I firmly believe that cold coffee is just wrong - I don't care if you call it "Iced," it's just the chilled spawn of Satan.

Today I found an exception to the rule. It is called the Mad Cow Milkshake, and consists of espresso and skim milk (I was doing pretty well until the coffee slinger asked if I wanted whipped cream -- to cancel out the skim milk, of course). Oh, sure, it has 8 bazillion calories, but like Lucky Charms, it is Magically Delicious.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger DB said...

When I lived with my grandparents, my Nonnie would make iced coffee and serve it with supper. Ack! I didn't like coffee and it was the nastiest stuff on earth. Instant coffee iced. Bleeee, I can still feel my taste buds dying from that crap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home