Monday, April 23, 2007

The Higher the Heels, the Closer to God

Clearly I've been going about this the wrong way. I need to lose weight. Not like those skinny girls who say they need to lose weight, therefore making you want to punch them in their skinny little faces. No, I really do. My motivation for going to the gym is the thought that I might be able to fit into some of my old clothes. It'll be like I went shopping, but without the horror of having to actually go shopping. In a clothing store. With people. It would be great, I thought.
While reading the Sunday paper, I came upon this Nutri-Hoochie ad and realized the error in my thinking. Instead of thinking about my favorite old pair of pants, I should be trying to figure out what type of heel would look best with a string bikini. Now I see where I went wrong! Oh, sure, I'll talk a big game about how I hate women's clothes because they're poorly made and chock full of spandex, but it is now evident that I need to refocus. Perhaps I'll start off slowly, with a nice leotard and a pair of pumps.

3 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such an ensamble would not be complete without legwarmers Sarah.Preferably Striped Legwarmers ( if not striped then any Neon color would do)
What was the name of that teacher we had in High School who always use to wear them???? Hahahahaha....you can always depend on me for a trip down memory lane :-)

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put on heels & a bikini & I immediately lost 60 pounds!!

heh

those ads freak me out. Don't all the women look just a little manic?

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger beans said...

and they always say "results not typical" . . .so why the hell tell us about them and get our hopes up??? What does that MEAN??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home