Saturday, April 14, 2007

Photo Friday: What's on TV

With the newly released DVD of Twin Peaks Season 2, my TV is ripe with the image of Special Agent Dale Cooper. Very special, indeed. This photo shows our TP collection: Season One, Season Two, Fire Walk With Me, and of course commemorative Twin Peaks cards. I think there's even a card for creamed corn. If you've never watched the show, this will make no sense, and is perhaps for the best.

I am including, for your benefit of course, a photo of the Log Lady gracing our screen.
Also in view are some more of our series' on DVD...Seinfeld and The Simpsons. Delightful. I will note that this very TV was purchased on Craigslist. You are filled with a feeling of awe, I can tell.

3 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Craig said...

Hey, sounds good, thanks!

Craig
craig@craigslist.org

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger beans said...

what or who is the log lady?

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you guys are doing this weekend!

(& seriously - you know CRAIG??)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home