Friday, August 10, 2007

Open Window, Insert Fan

It is now safe to put your window fans back in your windows. After two months of living on the edge just to enjoy a breeze, I have finally heard back from the folks at Holmes:

Hello Sarah,

First and foremost, I do apologize for the delay in responding to your
e-mail. In answer to your concern, this was a typographical error on
our part. I apologize if this may have caused you any inconveniences. We
are in the process of correcting that in our future manuals.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Marvina
Jarden Consumer Solutions

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a letter?

Blast. I thought you might get something free out of the deal.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger beans said...

I am so glad you have updated us. I can breathe easier now!

:}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home