Saturday, November 18, 2006

Photo Friday: E is for Eb@y

I joined a photo group called Photo Friday. Well, technically I haven't joined YET, but I sent in my request for membership. Anyhow, this week's assignment is "E is for Eb@y."

We like to make our own Christmas cards, or Christmas Postcards, if you will. It's cheaper than sending regular cards, and it's much more fun. I think that last year's will be hard to beat. I bought these hideous-yet-vaguely-cute Mr. and Mrs. Claus figurines on e Bay (Brooke later got them as a Christmas present) and, using the magic of Photoshop, transformed them into what one might call a holiday greeting.

First, I started with a picture of the figurines:


Then add a couple of cats (it was really hard to get little glasses on a cat, even in Photoshop, I'll have you know)...and voila! An unsettling greeting card is born.


p.s. I just realized that I may be a minor idiot. I know, shocker! I think the assignment was "E is for ...." and I was supposed to come up with my own "..."
Someone else did "E is for Eb@y" and I thought that was the assignment. Oops.
But "E is for Eb@y" would be a very cool assignment, and look, I've already done my homework!

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

hee hee. This cracked me up!

Happy 1st photo Friday.
xo

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Trista said...

This is too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home