Friday, March 09, 2007

Photo Friday: Mug Shot

This week's assignment was to take a photo of your favorite mug. Well, not YOUR favorite mug; how the hell would I know what your favorite mug is? And while we're talking about it, it's rather rude to assume that I even want to take a picture of your mug.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's talk about MY favorite mug, or mugs as the case may be. The mug on the left supports the claim that everything really is bigger in Texas. Mugs are no exception (the photo really doesn't do it justice; the thing could probably hold an entire pot of coffee).

The mug on the left is my Twin Peaks ("A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee") mug, or, as I prefer to call it, my Sunday mug. I use it every Sunday when I drink coffee and read the paper. Mmm, coffee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home